This electrically powered, mechanical roof fan is a great way to provide maximum air flow and extend the life of your roof.
Electric/Mechanical Roof Ventilation
Our low horsepower fan model is a great way to provide maximum air flow and extend the life of your roof. The unit also comes with an inbuilt thermostat to control fans use during the cooler months, which is specially designed for soundless air flow.
- Removes heat built up within the roof space.
- This lessons air conditioning running costs and increases effectiveness of insulation.
- Prevents ceiling becoming hot and radiating heat into the home.
- Prevents mould in winter by preventing moisture build up in the roof.
- Powerful but silent commercial grade 16 watt fan motor, cabled to 3 pin power plug socket.
- Air extraction capacity of up to 250 litres per second.
- Very low running cost, requires little electricity to run.