Whirlybird wind roof ventilation is one of the most popular and cost effective methods of ventilating your roof space.
Wind Roof Ventilation or Whirlybird
The traditional Whirlybird which has been installed for decades on roofs in various sizes and colours to match your roof.
- Reduces heat built up within the roof space.
- Reduces ceiling becoming hot and radiating heat into the home.
- Powered by wind, free to run
- Saves on energy.
- Promotes fresh air circulation.
- Assist with roof dampness and mould problems