Solar Power

Clean energy, from leading brands, at affordable prices.

Our Range Of Solar Power Systems

Our range of highly efficient Solar Inverters are designed to convert as much DC into AC power as possible, even in the most rugged Australian weather conditions. Regardless of your energy production requirements or budget, we’ll have an inverter that will suit your needs.

Today there are many different Solar Power companies. However our range includes only the very best Solar Power brands, but at prices surprisingly hard to resist.

Why Invest In Solar Power?

How it benefits your pocket, as well as the enviroment

With the continuous rise in cost of electricity – homes and businesses are turning to harnessing the free power from the sun, as the economical way to generate power for the future.

Over 1,250,000 homes have already installed solar systems in Australia, reducing their energy bills and greenhouse gas emissions in the process. Today over 70% of the solar systems installed every month are into homes, with savvy business owners making up the other 30%.

But why should you choose to invest in Solar Power? Here are just some of the many benefits.

  • Your savings are immediate. From the moment you install a system, you begin to save money. Even our most affordable 1kw system can save you $1 a day, equating to over $16,000 in its 25 years warrantied life. Money you would have simply given away to the power companies.
  • Go big, save BIG. Choose to install a 5kw system and, used wisely, the system will pay for itself in around 3 years. But over 25 years you will have generated over $67,000 worth of energy. Allowing you to put this money into paying off your mortgage instead of paying for your electricity!
  • Federal rebates & incentives. Ok, these are always changing, but if you CAN take advantage of any such benefits in your state, then grab the opportunity while you can! You can find out about any current incentives here or here
  • It's a safe home improvement investment, whether you stay or move. We've stated above how much you can save if you install a solar power system into your home and stay to reap the rewards. But if you're thinking of selling or renting your home, you can expect a greater return on investment (ROI) than on many other home improvement activities.

Thanks to our partner Solar World for the use of this video

Types Of Solar Power Systems

Why Choose Affordable Solar Solutions?

  • Only the best Solar Power brands and the most energy efficient systems have been selected
  • Easy, no fuss, no mess, professional solar power installations
  • Unlike other big names, we're a family business, who prides ourselves in treating you & your home as an individual
  • Unbeatable value for money solar solutions
  • Market leading solar panel & inverter warranties
  • Huge range of systems, to suit any home or budget

Where Can I Buy Your Solar Power Systems?

Affordable Solar & Skylight Solutions are located on the Mornington Peninsula, Melbourne, VIC, but we supply our solar power systems to consumers across the wider Melbourne area. Below we have outlined a list of the Melbourne suburbs we currently service via our showroom and Melbourne head office.

Suburbs In Melbourne We Service

  • Melbourne City Centre and all CBD surrounding suburbs.
  • Geelong, Torquay, Portarlington and all surrounding suburbs
  • Frankston, Cranbourne and surrounding suburbs
  • St Kilda, Burwood, Clayton and all surrounding suburbs
  • Werribee, Hoppers Crossing and all surrounding suburbs